The traditional Chinese medical system is holistic, treating the whole person rather than symptoms. Pain, fatigue, stress and insomnia, allergies, digestive disorders and fertility, are an example of the many ailments that can be notably improved with acupuncture, herbs, and lifestyle changes. With gentle care and attention to detail I will help you meet your health goals.
Foti Sardelis L.Ac., Dipl.O.M. is a graduate of Texas Health and Science University (THSU) in Austin TX formerly known as Texas College of Traditional Chinese medicine. THSU is the first school of its kind in Texas and is a sister school of several universities in Asia. These institutions include:
- Meiho Institute of Technology in Taiwan (since 2003)
- Xinjiang Medical University in China (since 2007)
- Fu Jen Catholic University in Taiwan (since 2010)
- Zhejiang Chinese Medical University in China (since 2010)
- Transworld University in Taiwan (since 2011)
- Jiangxi University of T.C.M. International Education College (since 2011)
He has a Bachelors in Philosophy from the University of Alabama in Birmingham (UAB), a Bachelors of Science from the Texas Health and Science University, a Masters in Oriental Medicine, and is certified by the National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.